Asian Geographic Issue 01/2016 No. 116
In the first issue of 2016, ASIAN Geographic takes a closer look at the simian race as we move into the zodiac Year of the Monkey, from monkey gods worshipped in every corner of the Asian continent to the 5th-century Monkey Temple in Nepal and the 16th-century Chinese fable ‘Journey to the West’.
ASIAN Geographic is the bi-monthly magazine that scours the region to bring readers the most compelling stories and images from the world’s largest and most diverse continent. Readers enjoy a unique melting pot of breathtaking photography and in-depth features covering culture, nature, sustainability issues and exploration into the history of this diverse region. A regular ‘Exploration’ segment follows brave field editors as they travel deep into Asia’s unexplored regions to take readers on a journey.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009