Asian Geographic Issue 03/2016 No. 118
ASIAN Geographic celebrates Mother’s Day by honouring women who have paved the way in human rights, social justice and fearless photojournalism in Asia. We pay tribute to Alexandra Boulat’s photos of the 2003 Iraq invasion, remember Singapore’s renaissance woman Sylvia Kho and cover the plight of abused women in India’s Pink War amongst other stories.
ASIAN Geographic is the bi-monthly magazine that scours the region to bring readers the most compelling stories and images from the world’s largest and most diverse continent. Readers enjoy a unique melting pot of breathtaking photography and in-depth features covering culture, nature, sustainability issues and exploration into the history of this diverse region. A regular ‘Exploration’ segment follows brave field editors as they travel deep into Asia’s unexplored regions to take readers on a journey.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011