For the serious diver who understands the challenging lure of the deep sea, Asian Diver has become known around the world for its penetrating and unique insights into the world’s richest dive regions, featured against breathtaking underwater photography. Read Asian Diver and join a community committed to preserving and growing the sport we love so dearly.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 8 issues of Scuba Diver Australasia 2012
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2012
Dipping below the surface we enter a trippy, zero-gravity state beyond even Lewis Carroll’s wildest imagination. SDAA now brings you some of the most incredible, fantastical underwater seascapes, topography that defies logic, and the creatures that seem to have emerged from a fairy-tale land.
From mysterious mangroves, dramatic ravines, canyons and caves, fields of insanely colourful coral, and reef formations that seem to defy common sense.
We take you up close and personal to the beasts behind the myths (the dugongs and walruses), to trippy critters that even the Cheshire cat couldn’t have predicted (neon nudibranchs, of course!). Meet the real Moby Dick (Migaloo), and explore seascapes in Sulawesi that Salvador Dali might have dreamed up. Time to leave reason at the surface.
Get ready to get whimsical!Scuba Diver Australasia and Ocean Planet are alternating titles with 4 issues each per year. While SD Australasia stays true to its roots with editorial coverage exclusively from the Asia Pacific region, Ocean Planet shines a light on top diving destinations from around the world. less
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011