Scuba Diver Issue 01/2019 (114)
The ocean constitutes over 90 percent of habitable space on the planet. By the year 2100, without significant changes, more than half of the world’s marine species may be on the brink of extinction. Scuba Diver OCEAN PLANET Through the Lens Collector’s Edition celebrates the magnificence of Earth’s threatened marine species by taking a closer look at the fragile beauty of 25 of these resplendent creatures in their natural habitats through the eyes of the world’s most talented underwater photographers.
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011