Scuba Diver Issue 01/2017 (107)
Dedicated to Women in Diving
In a male-dominated world, meet the “sisters of the sea” who are leading the way, doing it for themselves, and for the oceans! The waters, and the pages of SD’s next issue, are full of pioneering women like the world famous marine biologists “Her Deepness” Dr Sylvia Earle and “Queen of the Mantas” Dr Andrea Marshall, as well as masters of underwater photography like Jennifer Hayes, Amanda Cotton and Lia Barrett. Meet the female film makers, conservationists and mermaids who will be at ADEX 2017. Hear their stories, be awed by their work– dive in to an underwater world of girl power!
Working with the world’s best underwater photographers and journalists, premier dive magazine Scuba Diver sets the standard by which all other dive magazines are judged. For the modern diver who wants to discover everything they need to know about exploring our fascinating oceans, both in Asia and around the world. Travel destinations, where to find spectacular marine-life, what equipment you need, dive techniques plus news on discoveries and environmental issues – Scuba Diver has it all.
Scuba Diver Australasia and Ocean Planet are alternating titles with 4 issues each per year. While SD Australasia stays true to its roots with editorial coverage exclusively from the Asia Pacific region, Ocean Planet shines a light on top diving destinations from around the world.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010