Dive the Big Blue: A HISTORICAL AFFAIR Vol. 1
From the first underwater camera to a collection of the legendary underwater photographer, Ernest H Brooks, Dive the Big Blue: A Historical Affair (Vol I) traces some of Man's greatest achievements underwater. It is also a book that commemorates the official launch of the Historical Diving Society Asia. By divers, for divers, it is another notch on the belt of Asian Diver magazine, the official publication of the Historical Diving Society Asia.
1. Foreword by Jean-Michel Cousteau
2. History of Underwater Imaging by Mathieu Meur
3. Ernest H. Brooks II - Portfolio of a Pioneer (uncropped photos!)
4. The Maturation of Scuba Diving by Lulu M.
Available in Chinese
- This book will be available for pickup at our office.
- Select "Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office" as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.