Asian Diver Issue 3/2016 (142)
It’s a freaky world in the water! Asia’s seas are home to mysterious stone structures, critters straight out of a Tim Burton movie, weird and wonderful (and mostly undescribed!) life forms that drift up from the depths at night, and fish that switch their genders. Get fully immersed in the strangeness of the oceans in these parts, with magical muck diving, blackwater adventures, rebreather encounters and ghostly tales from Truk Lagoon. This issue is as far from normal as you’re likely to get.
For the serious diver who understands the challenging lure of the deep sea, Asian Diver has become known around the world for its penetrating and unique insights into the world’s richest dive regions, featured against breathtaking underwater photography. Read Asian Diver and join a community committed to preserving and growing the sport we love so dearly.
– This magazine is available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009