Asian Diver Issue 4/2017 (148)
Wrecks are enigmatic, revered, and sometimes dangerous. Yet they can be found in abundance: It is estimated that there are around three million wrecks underwater. But for the majority of the population, these treasure troves remain hidden beneath the waves.
With Asia being a hotspot in the theatre of World War II, its waters host a plethora of historical wrecks waiting to be explored. While some are the result of a rich history, others are purposefully-sunk as artificial reefs. Either way, these wrecks have now become home to the ocean’s creatures, sustaining new life when all was dead.
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011