Asian Geographic Issue 06/2015 No. 115
Our brand new issue, “Asian Bastions” issue features majestic Asian remnants that have stood strong over the centuries and define a nation’s strength. You’ll read about the rose-red city of Petra, the 7,000-year-old Yakusugi trees of Japan, the lives of inhabitants inside the demolished Kowloon Walled City and the memories of a former resident of Gunkanjima, the Japanese island that inspired a James Bond film.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
ASIAN Geographic is the bi-monthly magazine that scours the region to bring readers the most compelling stories and images from the world’s largest and most diverse continent. Readers enjoy a unique melting pot of breathtaking photography and in-depth features covering culture, nature, sustainability issues and exploration into the history of this diverse region. A regular ‘Exploration’ segment follows brave field editors as they travel deep into Asia’s unexplored regions to take readers on a journey.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010