Asian Geographic Issue 04/2016 No. 119
Travel with ASIAN Geographic to discover the first peoples who migrated to the Asian continent in our picturesque series by Jimmy Nelson. Find out about migrating comets in the Oort Cloud, the nomadic way of life in Mongolia and the Chinese labourers to British Guiana and back. Even the earth does not remain still, as you will find in our feature of Pangaea. Come with us – we are all travellers here on Earth.
ASIAN Geographic is the bi-monthly magazine that scours the region to bring readers the most compelling stories and images from the world’s largest and most diverse continent. Readers enjoy a unique melting pot of breathtaking photography and in-depth features covering culture, nature, sustainability issues and exploration into the history of this diverse region. A regular ‘Exploration’ segment follows brave field editors as they travel deep into Asia’s unexplored regions to take readers on a journey.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010