Scuba Diver Issue 6/2016 – Ocean Planet (104)
The next issue of Scuba Diver OCEAN PLANET is jam-packed with islands, liveaboards and remote locations, not to mention fantastic photography with veteran shooters Kurt Amsler and Amos Nachoum. Visit remote Greenland, St. Kilda and Truk Lagoon, head west to Bonaire, play with orcas in the Galapagos or take a long weekend getaway from Madrid or Bangkok. Erin Quigley gives an in depth photographic guide to the Maldives plus much more in Scuba Diver OCEAN PLANET, your complete travel guide.
Scuba Diver Australasia and Ocean Planet are alternating titles with 4 issues each per year. While SD Australasia stays true to its roots with editorial coverage exclusively from the Asia Pacific region, Ocean Planet shines a light on top diving destinations from around the world.
Working with the world’s best underwater photographers and journalists, premier dive magazine Scuba Diver sets the standard by which all other dive magazines are judged. For the modern diver who wants to discover everything they need to know about exploring our fascinating oceans, both in Asia and around the world. Travel destinations, where to find spectacular marine-life, what equipment you need, dive techniques plus news on discoveries and environmental issues – Scuba Diver has it all.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010