Scuba Diver Issue 7/2015 – Australasia (97)
From world record dives, to record breaking creatures we find the smallest, biggest, deepest, oldest, newest and much more! We journey around the region recording the record-breaking geography, zoology, and human activity to be found in Asia-Pacific.
Out of stockEmail to a friend
Working with the world’s best underwater photographers and journalists, premier dive magazine Scuba Diver sets the standard by which all other dive magazines are judged. For the modern diver who wants to discover everything they need to know about exploring our fascinating oceans, both in Asia and around the world. Travel destinations, where to find spectacular marine-life, what equipment you need, dive techniques plus news on discoveries and environmental issues – Scuba Diver has it all.
Scuba Diver Australasia and Ocean Planet are alternating titles with 4 issues each per year. While SD Australasia stays true to its roots with editorial coverage exclusively from the Asia Pacific region, Ocean Planet shines a light on top diving destinations from around the world.
– This magazine will be available for pickup at our office.
– Select “Pickup at Asian Geographic Magazines office” as your shipping method to avoid shipping costs.
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011