Asian Diver Issue 2/2019 (153)
There is nothing so pure as donning a simple pair of fins, snapping on a mask, and chomping down on a snorkel bit before a beach entry into a silvery turquoise lagoon. Freediving is like a first love, the one that taught us how to move through this three-dimensional world. Together we felt the wonder at the profound beauty of life but also learned that without respect, all is lost. In this issue, Asian Diver looks at the evolution of freediving through the centuries, from its beginnings more than 7, 000 years ago in ancient cultures such as the Chinchorro to its current status as one of the most popular underwater sports in the world.
- All 8 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2009
- All 6 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia Magazines 2010
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2010
- All 7 issues of ScubaDiver Australasia 2011
- All 6 issues of Asian Diver 2011